Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Guest Artist... Wee Man

If you've been reading my blog you know that I've made friends who a wonderful lady and her grandson who live in Scotland.

The Wee Man and Mo, his grandmother, really liked my journal page using a Word Search.  I decided that I would make Wee Man one on his favorite subject... Transportation.. especially Trains and Buses.  

You see the results on the left.  He found those so fast I made the next one longer.  I also figured out how to make the next one shaped like a train.  

I am having so much fun sending things to Wee Man and his grandmother.  I have a feeling he is smarter than I am and I'm going to run out of words for the searches soon.

Again, I'm amazed that I'm making friends with people who lives across the ocean through art and word puzzles.  I am also very careful to send Wee Man's email to his grandmother because I want him to be safe. Children can meet dangerous people on the internet and so we must be very careful.  He is too young for an adult to contact directly. His grandmother is very good at keeping him safe. He is very lucky to have such a great grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you Boo, this is wonderful, thank you! I aplogise for not commenting earlier, but again, I am no receiving notifications of posts here. I have added my google email to see if they go there instead. Fingers crossed.
    As there are no other comments, I'm thinking perhaps that other people aren't getting notifications either. Perhaps.
    I will show Wee Man this tomorrow :D ((hugs)) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to tell me what your think.
I appreciate your comments more than I can ever say.